new restaurant

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cornish Pasty

Hey all! Looking for a new haunt? Something different to eat and drink? The Cornish Pasty has two locations in the Phoenix Metro areas, Tempe & Mesa. The Cornish Pasty provides you with a large selection of the most delicious hot-pocket/croissant type dishes around. You better get ready for an explosion of flavors! Sirloin steak, sauteed portobello mushrooms, leeks, roasted zucchini, Stilton cheese, peppercorn, and brandy cream sauce....oh man my mouth is watering right now just describing it! Take a date, take your family, take a co-worker...

Check out their site here and read up on the history of the pasty. I guarantee you will be going back for more!
http://www.cornishpastyco.com/simpleviewer/index.html

2 comments:

  1. I had a delicious pasty and several adult beverages on my trip to the Cornish Pasty. I would definitely recommend this establishment. I'm ready for a return trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A must try if you are in the area! The combinations are so amazing it's hard to decide which to try first!

    ReplyDelete