new restaurant

Monday, July 18, 2011

vida e caffe’- Globe AZ

I was simply amazed at what I found in Globe AZ during a recent road trip.
vida e caffe’ has the look and appeal of something you would find in a large college town or city. The caffe’ is small and quaint with wonderful food and drink. 

During my visit I slowly read through the specials for the day and settled on their rendition of a Cuban sandwich. The Cubana included ham, turkey, provolone cheese, pickle slices and a satisfying spread of honey Dijon mustard with cranberries.  The sandwich and spread works well together; you have a slightly salty taste from the pickle, a hint of rich mustard and a tart sweetness from the cranberries.

The vida e caffe not only produces some fine food but is known for it’s coffee and drinks as well. They offer free WiFi, indie films on Friday’s and a live open mic night every first Friday of the month.  
If you’re in the Globe area on a day trip or just traveling through I would highly recommend the vida e caffe’

Vida E Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. The sandwich really looks yummy! Can't wait for a road trip so I can try it out myself!

    ReplyDelete